martes, 20 de octubre de 2015

Margo Roth Spieglman

After a long night full of fun, Quentin goes to school very happy because he would see Margo there. When he gets there Margo wasn't in school all day. Quentin gets home and finds Margo's parents and a detective sitting at his living room. The detective asks if he knows where is Margo because she was missing. The next day Quentin and his friends find out that Margo have left clues to where she went. Back in school Lacy Pemberton (Margo's best friend) and Angela (Radar's girlfriend) join the guys to search for Margo. They found a clue that led them to a abandoned building near New York. There was a note that tell Quentin to go to the Paper Towns. 





I couldn't help but hope that Margo Roth Spieglman would return and drag my tired ass through one more night that I´d never forget. [Green 93]


Quentin misses so much being with Margo after that night full of adventures. He wants to spend time with her. 




I lay down and started to feel a little depressed about prom. I refuse to feel any kind of sadness over the fact that I wasn't going to prom, but I had-stupidly, embarrassingly-thought of finding Margo, and getting her home...[Green 133] 
 
The only thing that Quentin wants is to find Margo and ask her to go to prom with him. 



So far I think that the book has a good plot that allows the author express more of his feelings and use imagery. Follow my next blogpost to see how Quentin deals with this problem of finding Margo and getting her home. 

 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario